Hararlive

hararlive internt radio is castinfg 24/7 ......with its varouis channals

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Can any one answer me who is ABADIR”Amir Haboba”?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minyelun

PostSubject: Can any one answer me who is ABADIR”Amir Haboba”?   Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:46 pm

Can any one answer me who is ABADIR”Amir Haboba”? Is he Harari? If not from where he migrates? As we know there is a lot of harar king who did a lot of deeds, for Example Amir NURE who built the great wall of harar, Ahmed Grange, Dilwanbara…..etc. why those are forgotten and harari people give so much important to Abadir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Can any one answer me who is ABADIR”Amir Haboba”?   Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:10 pm

Very Happy Surprised why this q?
Back to top Go down
BIRAQ UL

PostSubject: Re: Can any one answer me who is ABADIR”Amir Haboba”?   Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Amir Habaoba is native Harari (malesay) [Harla]{African}
Aw Abadir Is an arab by origion but naturalized accepted Harari citizen and became king.
Thanks
Biraq
Back to top Go down
Minyelun

PostSubject: hello briq   Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:31 pm

Hello brother birq I know he is foreigner , but the main point is why people of harar giving so much important to him neglecting all the King who did a great did and their cemetery and greave is full of grace and nobody is looking after that …… and people start worshiping Abadir . how you are looking that …… why? afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can any one answer me who is ABADIR”Amir Haboba”?   Today at 1:47 am

Back to top Go down

Can any one answer me who is ABADIR”Amir Haboba”?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1